Triode;640939 Wrote:
> Spotted my deliberate mistake - I've got so many versions of spotfyd on
> my machine, I was edditing the wrong config file.  Sorry!  I will try
> again and assuming it works will add something to the plugin to expose
> this as an option for users.

LOL. No problem. I've also verified that "audio_enable_norm":1 has the
behaviour you would expect. ie. normalisation is enabled. It's a shame
they didn't at least mention this in the Changelog file for the 0.8 API
release. Would have been nice to know about this when it was released,
even though it means hacking the session settings file directly, rather
than setting it from the API.

--
JackOfAll