Squid;641812 Wrote:
> I live in Belgium. But the fact is that despite the plugin being
> installed, there is nowhere any sign of the Last.FM radio. I would at
> least expect it to show up somewhere but then fail to work if Belgium
> is not supported.
>
> However... I now found a reference on the Last.FM forums to a plugin
> called SqueezeScrobbler. That one works a bit better in the sense that
> I now do get Last.FM as a separate entry in the GUI and I can choose
> what radiostation to play or make my own custom one. There's one
> problem left though: when starting the radio, it seems to download the
> first track, shows the cover art and info, but there is simply no
> sound. Google revealed more people with the same problem, but so far no
> solution.

i've fought for months to listen to lastfm (i'm a subscriber). I've
solved with a vpn (tunnelbear)! now i can listen to lastfm, napster,
slacker and pandora, and it's great!!!! i'm living in italy! so when i
listen to those radios i set the pc server, when i need to listen to my
library (stored on nas) i set the SB on nas!

--
nervoteso