erland;641701 Wrote:
> How would you like to enable/disable it ?
> Is it something you don't do very often so it's enough to have it as a
> setting or does it have to be accessible via a IR
> remote/Controller/iOS/Android ?

Hmm...I guess what I want is pretty much "per-user" stats, so
kids/wife/party listening doesn't screw up my own stats. Since the user
often changes, I'd like to be able to change user from
ipeng/controller/etc.

I suspect this is a pretty common scenario for a household, so rather
than having a pause stats, maybe being able to have per-user stats with
easy switching (for some appropriate notion of user. Maybe
mysqueezebox.com login?) would be the way to go. Even though my kids
don't care about trackstat counts, they might want to be able to assign
their own ratings uncontaminated by my "old-person taste in music".

If I just want to pause stat collection, I can always create a dev/null
user, so separate pause functionality would not be necessary.

Thanks,

Mike

--
mps