popaj76;642613 Wrote:
> No, I can't install anything. I have this message always.
>
> What exactly I must do? I am not expert in writing in command line...

If you can't install any plugins under Lion then I suggest you remove
and reinstall SBS and then retry.  You need SBS 7.5.5 or later for
Lion.  I understand that there have been reports of some Lion installs
causing problems but only in the case where SBS was installed under
Snow Leopard and then the OS was updated.  The issue was solved for
these people with a full uninstall and reinstall of SBS.  See
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Mac_Installation_Guide#Uninstalling
for details of a complete uninstall which removes all traces of SBS
before you reinstall.

--
Triode