pippin;640235 Wrote:
> iOS 5 is bugs all over the place.
> One thing that does not work, yet, is storing or retrieving information
> using the key ring.
>
> Also expect frequent crashes with all Apps including Apple's

I am an iOS developer and I have been running iOS5 since beta 1 (for
development purposes).  I just thought I'd chime in and say that my
company uses the keychain in all of its apps and all work just fine
under iOS5.  I'm not claiming iOS5 is without bugs, but the keychain is
not one of them.  The only app I have come across that I use frequently
that crashes in iOS5 is yours, and I have tried hundreds of apps.

Obviously I don't expect apps to just work with a beta OS and I don't
blame you for the crashes.  I'm just hoping that you are not waiting
for iOS5 to 'stabilize' before trying to get an update out.  I really
miss iPeng.

Great app, btw.

--
drewconner