ltb76;643879 Wrote:

> Do I need to press "Delete unused statistics" to clean up my DB?

No I don't think that should be necessary it should be clean if you
just upgraded to 7.6 as 7.6 creates a new fresh database.

ltb76;643879 Wrote:

> Is there a way to get the plug-in to do this "cleaning" as a part of a
> maintenance schedule?

Not at the moment.

If you like to ensure TrackStat data is ok, you can install the
"Database Query" plugin and look at its "TrackStat Statistics" query.
In a setup that has been using TrackStat for a while the "Number of
history entries" entry should be considerably higher than the "Number
of songs" entry.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))