Juggler;643935 Wrote:
> I've just upgraded to SBS 7.6 (running SDT v5.9.8) and the display on
> both my Radio and SBC3 is broken. Anyone else upgraded? Anyone else
> experiencing similar problems?
>
> J.

I have to reboot the PC after each upgrade (it stays on all the time
otherwise). And I have to leave it on the windows login screen till the
squeezeserver starts up (actually till the network card is all sorted I
think), otherwise the plugins fail to connect to the internet -
evidenced by the weather logo instead of the actual weather.

However, after the reboot, sdt 5.9.8 is running fine with with the new
server version for me.

--
charlesr