ae67;645059 Wrote:
> Restore Backup did nothing for me.
> Not even a start message in the server.log
> I did everything like you described earlier, but with no effect.
>
> But in the server log I found this:
> [11-07-30 00:26:06.6727] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1236) Warning:
> [00:26:06.6724] Use of uninitialized value $objectType in string eq at
> C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All
> Users\Anwendungsdaten\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/TrackStat/Plugin.pm
> line 2655.
>
> Any idea?
>
> Additional:
> On playing music I got the following error message:
> [11-07-30 00:44:21.7970] Slim::Menu::TrackInfo::__ANON__ (272)
> TrackInfo menu item "trackstat" failed: Can't call method "rating" on
> an undefined value at C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All
> Users\Anwendungsdaten\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/TrackStat/Plugin.pm
> line 2867.

Can you enable "debug" logging of "plugin.trackstat" and try to do a
restore again and then look in the server log and see if there is any
errors or other information there that indicates that it has tried to
start the restore but not succeeded.

It's important that you enter the full path to the file you want to
restore and not just the file name. For exampel:
C:\SomeDirectory\SomeOtherDirectory\TrackStatbackup.xml
And not just:
TrackStatbackup.xml

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))