Mark Miksis;645735 Wrote:
> Still not sure why my debian arm server always uses spotifydnoflac when
> libFLAC.so.8 is available.  The helper logs

Code:
--------------------
  >   > [14:18:05.259914] main:323
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotify/Bin/arm-linux/spotifydnoflac
 1.4.3 started
--------------------

> but provides no indication as to why or if spotifyd was tried and
> failed.
>
> Running spotifyd from a shell reports

Code:

> regarless of what port I tell the helper app to use.  And then I am
> always left with spotifydnoflac running.

Stop the server and start from the command line with --debug
plugin.spotify, it should say why it started the daemon?

Did you run spotifyd when all other daemons where stopped?

--
Triode