Hello, I have the multi library plug in installed and working. I have
one main question though...

Is there a way to have the folder selected in the multi library plug in
directory be the only one that you are able to see on the selected
squeezebox?

I'd like to keep seperate directories for each squeezebox, and not
allow All sqeezeboxes access to everything that is being served in the
squeezebox desktop server, just the folder allocated in the multi
library plug in. Is that possible? Or did I have the wrong idea on what
the Multi Library plug in does? erland? thanks for your help

--
eltoro