Hey guys,

If anyone is interested, I wrote a simple patch that fixes the issue.
I sent it to someone who knows the developer and he said he's forward
it to him.

If anyone wants, you can apply the patch locally to:

/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm

ie.

cd
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm
patch < ProtocolHandler.pm.patch

I've also included a pre-patched version.

Otherwise, hang tight.. I'm sure a new version will pop up soon. :)

|Filename: ProtocolHandler.pm                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12242|

glambx