pgerell;648130 Wrote:
> No, the track is there.
> I can listen to it in the windows client.
>
> Edit:
> Using the spotify Meta data API, I get the following response which
> indicates that the track should be available in Sweden.
>
> Q:
> http://ws.spotify.com/search/1/track?q=%22makings%20of%20you%22
>
> A:
> <track href="spotify:track:3H9Xxl4vitt2XgzZLrDyDB">
> <name>The Makings Of You</name>
> <artist href="spotify:artist:2AV6XDIs32ofIJhkkDevjm">
> <name>Curtis Mayfield</name>
> </artist>
> <id type="isrc">USRH10167282</id>
> <album href="spotify:album:0qvxVXv3xnLJT4iUDATxVk">
> <name>The Anthology 1961-1977</name>
> <released>1992</released>
> <availability>
> <territories>AT BE CH CZ DE DK FI FR HU IE IN MY NL NO SE SK
> ZA</territories>
> </availability>
> </album>
> <track-number>7</track-number>
> <length>223.240000</length>
> <popularity>0.32246</popularity>
> </track>

Hi,
the track is available again!

My duet suddenly failed to find my squeezeserver.
To resolve the problem I reset both the receiver and the controller to
factory settings and reinstalled the server.

Once up and running again, I found that the track was no longer
unavailable.
I must have had some incorrect location set somewhere even though it
said Sweden at all places I could think of.

Thanks for a great plugin.

--
pgerell