reniera;651192 Wrote:
> Finished updating urls in statistic data based on musicbrainz ids,
> *updated 12607 items* : It took 91.67821 seconds
> Finished adding tracks without added times in statistic data based on
> urls, *added 819 items* : It took 12.60749 seconds
> Finished updating added times in statistic data based on urls, *updated
> 107 items* : It took 0.549916 seconds
> Finished updating urls in track_history based on musicbrainz ids,
> *updated 523 items*: It took 17.776662 seconds
> Finished adding missing entries to history table, *adding 18 items* :
> It took 0.204517 seconds
>
> Why so much work ... I was just adding 1 track to SBS ...
>
> FYI, 99% of my +20K tracks are tagged with picard and contain
> musicbrainz IDs.

Do you get similar number of updated entries if you add another track
?

Could you try to temporary install the "Database Query" plugin and
report the results from its "Squeezebox Server Inconsistency/Problems",
"TrackStat Inconsistency/Problems" and "TrackStat Statistics" queries ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))