Suggestion: I have somewhere a api for last.fm to you tube: It plays
radio of friends or your own radio station of your scrobbelt files. But
it search inside your last.fm libary and play videos of this song it
found from youtube. you need not to have a payed last.fm account.

So at least it is useful to play videos on the touch or the radio or
for example joggler. It can also stream to iphone or winmobile or
android.

With some enhancement and help of erland i think you can make this api
in a way that the music extracts inside squeezebox to your amplifier
and the video is shown in the touch or maybe as highlight on TV.
In this way you can have something like an own MTV station.
If you are interest than drop me a email and i search the api. It was
given to me some time ago from a last.fm developer and is free to use.

--
arztde