I already posted this on the Spicefly forum too, but I'd like to ask you
guys to shed a light too :)
I have quite a lot of compilations with Album Artist set to "Various",
but different Track Artists. Block Artist repeating is set to 20
tracks, but somehow this doesn't quite work out. I'll get for instance
a Whitesnake track from a "Rock ballads" compilation, followed
immediately by a Whitesnake track from "Live, in the heart of the
city".
Is it somehow possible to ignore the Album Artist for mix creation?

--
bakker_be

http://www.last.fm/user/Bakker_be
Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; ' TMA Premium 905'
(http://tmaaudio.com/premium905.html); BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart
D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)