Erland,

I am eager to try, but events (and PCs) conspire against me.  My
internal Hard Disk has given up the ghost after only 8 months, so I am
on my USB backup.  I do have another slightly older USB backup as well
(belt and braces....) but am a little nervous if it's likely to break
the main database (although I can live with broken trackstat).  I'm
also unusually busy (for me) from now until next week and am out &
about much of the time.

If you still want help next week I'll give it a go (having first taken
another backup - and hopefully my replacement HD will arrive by then).
I normally only scan Custom and Mixed.

--
PasTim

Server on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 2 CPU, 2GHz, 4GB, FLAC files. Touch
on Ethernet (in another room).  Analogue out over 'a bit of wire' to
ageing Quad Hi-Fi. An old (wireless) laptop controls the server using
Chrome.