Hi

I have just upgraded to 2.01 on Squeezebox Server 7.6.1 r33110.  All
music is playing perfectly but I have noticed a number of other
things:

- there no longer appears to be an option within Top 100 tracks to
"play all tracks".  This is both on the web and player interfaces. I
cannot see any other way to get all tracks to play (without adding them
one by one).  Playing one track will not play all other tracks on the
playlist.

- the top 100 tracks and albums no longer have 100 items.  Only 63 and
62 items respectively appear in the playlist.

- Artist name does not appear in Now Playing on the web interface.  It
is always replaced by a "0".

- There is no Album Art showing for the now playing playlist on the web
interface and players (Radio and Duet) although artwork correctly
appears on the left hand pane of the web page.

All of these items worked correctly before upgrading.

Keep up the great work with this amazing plugin.

John

--
Honzup