Triode;655706 Wrote:
> There are no entries related to playing tracks in your log.  This
> usually means that your players are not able to connect to the helper
> app.  Suggest you check your firewall to make sure that the helper app
> (spotifyd.exe) is allowed to receive incomming connections from the
> players.

I checked my firewall.  Spotifyd was an allowed exception.  I then
turned off the firewall entirely and tried again.  Same results as
before.  Any other ideas?  I do think there is some connection with
Spotify, because I can see my playlists and perform other activities
within Spotify, like conduct searches.  Could I do that if there was no
connection to the player app?  The only thing I can't seem to do is have
the squeezebox play tracks.

--
matabb