souwalker;655782 Wrote:
> I have recently purchased the Play Back feature. I have not used it yet
> but I can see Playback is on.
>
> To confirm, all I need to do is select an album via iPeng then just
> press the play button, plug in the earphones and wallah??

The iPhone/iPod/iPad will show up under the list of players (swipe
right on NowPlaying in iPeng for iPhone or tap the player name in the
top bar in iPeng for iPad). Here you have to select it as the active
player and then it will work just like your other Squeezebox.

> Will the SB touch need to be switched on?

iPeng's Playback needs a Squeezebox Server, it doesn't work with
MySqueezebox.com only, Logitech doesn't allow that.
If your server is on the Touch, then the Touch at least has to be
powered on and has to have a USB drive attached (it doesn't have to be
playing), if your server is on a computer or NAS, it does not have to
run at all.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com