But strangely, if I connect to MySB.com and use the BBC feed there,
everything is OK.  I just tested it this morning (06/09/2011, 08:00
BST) and the dropout problem remains when using the plugin.

Very PO'd with all things Squeezebox at the moment.  I just installed a
SheevaPlug with a local Squeezeserver to get around the stupidity and
lack of customer assistance I have experienced  from a combination of
MP3Tunes.com and Logitech, and now the BBC plugin starts to fail.

I realise this isn't Triode's fault, and I apologise for the rant, but
I work in technology for the world's largest IT company and I don't see
things getting any better there, either!  If I hadn't sold all my CDs
after  ripping them to disk I would be seriously considering going back
to a traditional HiFi plus an FM radio...

Aarrgh.

Mike

--
ChaoticMike