Hi-
I have noticed that the 3rd party app has been dropping connection a
lot. I've tried to reset the server and it seems to help for a while,
but it almost always drops. For example, it will play a song or two
(maybe not even that far), then the stream will drop (e.g.,
"connecting" pops up), then it just plays a few seconds and keeps doing
that until I shut it off or select a local playlist. I've checked my
computer and it appears fine- there is no firewall blocking it.

It does seem to work ok on the Duet that I have wired to the router
(the server is also wired to the router). But the Boom I have has all
sorts of problems keeping the connection. It COULD be the wifi signal,
but the boom seems to play all my local music and other streaming
services just fine (e.g., pandora, local radio, etc).

Any ideas? It seems also to have gotten worse with the sever upgrade-
has that been an issue?

--
jkrame3