Hello,

It's me again!

I have been using ipeng HD since it was released and ipeng before that,
I have also bought squeezepad but usually use ipeng.

I use my squeezeboxes with Napster and now hardly bother playing music
on my network, usually streaming instead.

I love the way that I can search napster from ipeng and when you find
the album you want you can hold your finger on the album and save it to
favourites.

Recently this feature has stopped working properly, instead of saving
the favourite under the album name it saves it under the name "album".
As far as I can see there is no way of changing the name of the
favourite afterwards.

Any suggestions?

(no longer in SW4)Pete

--