Hi Triode,

First of all, I salute you for this excellent plugin. It has given me
100's of hours of enjoyment on my Squeezebox Duet system.

However, after update to 2.1.0 it stopped working. The error message I
can read out from the log is basically "broken pipe". I use a Excito B3
linux based server, and I am a complete newbie on Linux. I think I
managed to create a debug log. I will post it separately due to the
first post cannot include links.

I would like to roll back to 2.0.4, is it possible? How do I go about?
I know a little about SSH and some basic commands but I need some
pointers...

Many thanks in advance!

--
deubler