Hello,

I'm running a squeezebox server on a QNAP NAS and a little headless ION
ITX HTPC with squeezeslave controlled by iPeng. For testing purposes I
have installed SqueezePlay on another machine.

To separate my albums and singles from my classical music I installed
multilibrary, one for the classical music (standard library of folder),
one for the remaining music (dependend library excluding classical lib),
just like the howto in the wiki. Then I created two CB menus. All works
very fine so far (so I already donated ;) ).

But one strange behavior I observed with the custom browse menu. For my
albums and singles I created a CB menu with the "artists" template. It
says "Artists menu that works the same way as the standard slimserver
artists menu".
But it doesn't, at least concerning the output of songs with no album.

The original Menu (Artist -> Album -> Title) works as follows
(example):
List of artists -> click on "Bassey, Shirley"
-> [cover] "No Album" (big on the first line), "Bassey, Shirley" (small
on the second line)
-> "Goldfinger"

But the CB menu shows the following:
List of artists -> click on "Bassey, Shirley"
-> [cover] "No Album" (big on the first line), "<very long list with
all artists that have a song with no album assigned>" on the second
line
-> "Goldfinger"

Both in iPeng via SqueezeSlave and SqueezePlay.

Did I miss something? Why doesn't the CB Album List show the artist
which has been selected in the upper menu level like the original
artist menu, but shows all artists that have a song with no album
assigned? Is there a WHERE clause missing in the SQL which filters the
artist in the albums query?

Thanks you very much in advance.
Steffen

--