pippin;663239 Wrote:
> OK, could you drop me an e-mail at coolio att penguinlovesmusic dott
> com?
> I can confirm that iPeng crashes after that error message shows up
> (which it is not supposed to do, too).
> I would have a fix for that leaving the question of why you keep
> getting these errors.

Deleting the app and reinstalling fixed the problem.

I apologize:  usually I would have tried this right away.  But when I
was seeing the exact same problem on two different devices (and two
different versions of your program), I didn't see how reinstalling
would help.

Reinstalling fixed it completely on both devices.  I've played around
with both quite a bit and haven't gotten a single crash.

I've had the apps installed for a long time; I think I bought the HD
version the day your released it.  So I'm guessing something from an
older version was lingering around and conflicted with the newest
update.  Whatever the problem, it's gone now.  Thanks for your
assistance.

--
darkrail