lazpete;664245 Wrote:
> I really dont get it, could you clarify as for a young kid :)

Part 1: "I do have a fix" means: "I believe I have identified the
problem and have solved it. The next update will bring you this fix".

Part 2: "There is a workaround right now: Disable the code lock".

Well, it's called "code lock" in English, don't know about Apple's
terminology in other languages.
It when you have to enter a code to disable the screen saver.

If you disable that feature (the you will only have to swipe to disable
the screen saver), at least for me it solved the issue in >>90% of the
cases (I was able to reproduce the issue twice without the code lock
but never again).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com