usch;665010 Wrote:
> It seems I'm facing a similar problem, if not the same. "Duplicate" is
> an understatement, however, as some tracks are repeated up to 175
> times. Of course the file exists only once, and shows up only once in
> the library.
>
> 12653
>
> Looking into the database this corresponds to multiple entries in
> track_statistics.
>
> 12654
>
> The only thing all these files seem to have in common is that there is
> no entry for them in the track_statistics table, i.e. the URL is
> missing there.
>
> Everytime when SBS is restarted the count increases by one, so if this
> doesn't get fixed there will soon be some 200 copies and more. I
> wouldn't mind to clean up the database manually, deleting the redundant
> entries in one table and adding the missing ones in the other, if
> someone could give me a hint how the correct values should look like,
> and how to prevent this from happening again.

Do you know if you have added musicbrainz identity tags to these files
during the last 6 months or so ?

Do you only have one instance of these songs in your library or do you
have multiple instances, for example one on a normal album and one on a
compilation album ?

I'm asking because I know there is a bug related to the musicbrainz
change in May this year that likely could cause issues like this.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.