Triode;665040 Wrote:
> Did you uninstall the new version so the server no longer thought the
> plugin was installed?  If so then it should not try to delete it, but
> you are better off unzipping it into the Plugins directory rather than
> InstalledPlugins/Plugins as that is for automatically installed plugins
> - check the different locations on the web settings information page)

Thanks a lot!
That solved the problem. I did unzip the old plugin to the
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins, I should have
unzipped it into  (in my case) /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Plugins
directory.

So, if I would have read
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=661291&postcount=3244
correct I wouldn't have this last problem.

Now everything is all good.
Again, thanks for great help. I would donate if I know how to, I use
your plugin all the time.

Br
Jonas

--