bhaagensen;666307 Wrote:
> Another possible bug i 2.2-beta:
>
> Sometimes the 'Radio-XXs-Genre'-categories seems to be mixed up. I.e.
> selecting 'Radio-00s-00 Disco' plays J.S. Bach. I'd 'call that a bug -
> especially if the next tracks are also distinctly classical :)

This looks to be a change in the spotify classifications which is not
documented in their new library.  The radio interface in the PC player
has a new set of radio genres including "classical" as the 4th one.
However the libspotify header file is still using the old
classifications...  I will ask them.  If you are willing to do some
testing - do the radio tracks match the new genre order from the PC
client?

--
Triode