Hi
I have a premium spotify account, and have installed the plugin from
Triode.
But no matter what i do, I cannot make my Squeezebox duet play the
local files stored on my pc. ( Same pc that is running the
squeezeserver )
Shouldn't that be possible? I had used a couple of hours creating a
playlist for a very special evening with some friends, but all the
songs in the playlist that come from files stored on my pc, cannot be
played. However there is no problems with the files from Spotify
itself. I guess there must be something that I missed, but I'm not able
to figure out what :-(
If there is something I have not made clear enough regarding my issue,
please ask me. In the meantime I'll wait for a good advice from a
brighter person than myself ;-)

/ Svelle

--
svelle