Q1 yes

Q2 yes

Q3 yes, there is an option for that in the web UI if you installed the
Spicefly custom one.

Q4 If Sugarcube is enabled for the player you are controlling, just hit
play on a song and it will become the seed to kick off your mix.

Q5 don't know

Suggestion - if you have a higher-powered machine that can be pointed
to your music files, do the validation on that machine and set MIP to
write the analysis to the files. It will go much faster. If you can do
it at a time when you don't need the machine you can set it to use all
cores and maximum priority and just let it crank through them.

I keep a GUI version of MIP on my workhorse desktop computer and do all
the analysis for new tracks there before moving the files to my server.
Then once moved to the server, I open the MIP web page and add the
music from there.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)