Mnyb;669909 Wrote:
> I'l try again in smaller portions .
>
> Q7 If so it's not at all like the random you are used to :) quite
> interesting selection...
>
> That begs the question what is a mixable track I apparently have 27800
> of them and an insignificant amount of fingerprints .
>
> Takes a while to get what the  live view is  doing this is day 2 as a
> mip/sugarcube user

As I understand it, Random means that Sugarcube picked a track of the
same genre as MIP did not return a track.

In MIP terms a Mixable Track is one that has been analyzed even if the
Analysis tags have not been saved to the file.

Live View shows the tracks returned by MIP to the 'seed track' and will
show why a track has been blocked. This allows good feedback to the
setting of the selection variables in Sugarcube.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.