It gave me some trouble to find Triodes test repository. At last I fount
the 2.2.0 beta and installed it.

Problems seem to get mixed up with (general?) Zyxel NAS problems. After
installing the Spotify beta (2.1.0 version had been removed) I first saw
it at the top of the plugin list, *but not activated!*. After checking
it an restarting SB (see below) it came coming up in the same state,
*with the request to restart SB*. Now, after restarting the whole NAS I
don't see any Spotify plugin any more. Not at the test repository, not
at 3rd party plugins, nor under the list of advanced settings. But it
keeps wanting to restart!

Note: restarting SB from the plugins also doesn't go normal. I have to
disable and re-enable SB from the Zyxel control panel.

Note: I'm afraid I have to reinstall the whole SB installation,
removing previous settings, [and rescanning my library], to get rid if
the - now kind of hidden - Spotify plugin. I did this already before
with the 2.1.0. plugin.

I can't figure out how to add the test repository, nor what to do with
it. Sorry for my ignorance; please help me out.

Anyone any other suggestions?

Thanks.

--
RabanePaco

Squeezebox Server: Version: 7.5.1 on Zyxel NAS NSA310
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.0 with Triodes Spotify
on Win XP Pro SP.3. All updates.
Squezebox Duet

Music manager: *'MediaMonkey' (www.mediamonkey.co)*. The best music mgr
for classical music (much better then iTunes). Now with "RegExp Find and
Replace" you even can batch edit tags with *regular expressions*.