On playing a track just now, the TitleSwitcher display was broken again.
I can confirm that simply switching to the Player -> Music Info screen
in the web interface immediately fixes it though. I can't remember
where the actual log file gets stored on the server, but I've attached
a copy & paste of the last 2000 lines from the web link - hopefully
that will be enough.

I started playing at 2344 (broken) and switched to Player -> Music Info
tab at 2347 (so this is the time it started working). If that's too
vague I'm sure I can do the experiment again and try to get timings to
the second.

Thanks again.

|Filename: sb_log.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12753|

SadGamerGeek

3x Classic | 1x Touch | 1x Radio | SBS on WHS | iPeng HD & SqueezePad