Hi Michael,

I started a new thread a few days ago about a sporadic problem I'm
having using MusicInfoSCR with TitleSwitcher:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=91416

After reading the previous page in this thread, it looks like I'm
getting exactly the same problem as wonder boy mentioned. It is fixed
by me going to the Player->MusicInfoSCR tab in the web browser (just
selecting the tab - no need to change anything).

It happens quite frequently to me but I'm not sure what pattern is yet.
My server is set to go to sleep with no activity so it might relate to
coming out of hibernation.

Is there anything I can do to help analysis of the problem?

--
SadGamerGeek

3x Classic | 1x Touch | 1x Radio | SBS on WHS | iPeng HD & SqueezePad