Hello I am not sure if I have posted this to the correct area.

I have downloaded Erlands Album Flow Applet and license manager and
obtained a trial license. I have installed the applet on the Duet
Controller and also the squeezeplay Beta desktop controller.

On the Duet Controller I can scroll through the albums according to the
chosen sort method (Albums by Artist) For some reason it will show the
cover with the Album title but not the Artist name, yet I can see in
Erlands example page (A DAY WITHOUT RAIN shows ENYA with it) so unless
it is part of the Album title I would assume the artist should appear
separately.

When it runs in screen saver mode I have the same problem.

On the Squeezeplay controller I have 2 problems. The first is that I
cannot get the Album flow applet to run (for browsing) even though it
shows it as installed and licensed.(When I press Album Flow it causes
Squeezeplay to freeze and I have to shut it down).

The applet will run as a screen saver BUT again without the Artist
Names appearing.

I am wondering if maybe it freezes due to the number of Albums 1000+
Artists 1600+ Tracks 15,000+

I have checked all of the locations and settings I can find to make
sure Artist is shown but nothing seems to change the result.

One thing I have noticed which may be of help. I have also installed
Erlands Custom browse applet and I notice that when I browse using the
default squeezebox browse by ALBUM it lists (in alpha order by Artist)
both the name of the Album and the Artist under it. However using the
Custom browse applet and choosing Album it appears to list the albums
in alpha order by Artist but only shows the Album title (No artist name
under it).

Out of interest is it possible to run the Album Flow applet from the
Logitech MediaServer Web Remote interface. It doesn't appear in the
drop down menu. Yet custom browse does.

I would be greatful for any suggestions.

--
kmax58