I'm not at home at the moment so I can verify this myself, but the last
Custom Browse version contained support for "touch to play" in similar
way as the normal menus. This also means that if you in the Custom
Browse menu has configured that all tracks on an album should be played
it means that it will play all tracks on the album when you select a
specific track.

If you uncheck the "Play all songs in selected album" option in the
menu configuration of the specific menu it will instead play an
individual song.

If you set the "Play when selecting a song" option in Custom Browse
settings to "No" it will also go back to the old behavior and not play
a track when you click it and instead show the track details menu.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.