Duh.

The MIP servers (defunct) seems to really downprioritize any
masstagging operation.

Uding the Windows aplication to analyze one album is fast enough so
finger print new aditions still works in a usable fashion .

However when put into analyzing a folder with more songs it 's getting
very vey slow.

Is this amplifind way of getting suckers like me working for them
adding data to their comercial solution while getting nothing back .

Q . Is IO speed a factor I analyze on a win XP (virtual) but the files
are still on my server ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )