veragooner;672749 Wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> So this is a Spotify problem and not at my end?
> I'm in Spain, maybe a stupid question but are the servers
> geographically allocated?
>
> After i posted I changed my location in Spotify to be UK and it has
> worked for a couple of hours now,but the problem is so random it's
> probably just a coincidence.

Well it indicates a problem and the plugin tries to fix this my moving
spotify server on the basis its a problem at the spotify end.  However
a problem on your network could also cause it to do this.  I tend to
find it occurs occasionally due to problems at the spotify end and this
mechanism will fix it after a few attempts.

--
Triode