verypsb;673037 Wrote:
> Can you tell me what the CB skins offer? I didn't realise that CB added
> skins...

It changes the links in current playlist so they point to Custom Browse
menus instead of standard menus.

I'm mostly interesting if someone feels it's important that the artist
and album links in current playlist points to Custom Browse menus
instead of standard menus.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.