I seem to have missed something very obvious.

I'm running my squeezebox server from my Synology 110j NAS. and running
squeeze play on my o2 Joggler. Everything works OK apart from the
screensaver option. When It goes into screensaver mode it keeps coming
up with a message 'Nothing to display, the image list is empty'

On the server settings I've got a Gallery path '/Volume1/Photo/beach'
Favorites list as 'Pictures'

under the screensaver options I've set it to 'pictures'
but still keeps coming up with the above message.

On the joggler, if I go into 'Extras - picture gallery' I can see the
server and the picture thumbnails but when I click on an image it comes
up with 'Several attepts at reading/creating the image list failed.
Please Check network connection'

but under 'pictures' it says empty.

So my question is. how do I get my photos into 'pictures'

--
kiteman