Bull_in_a_china_shop;673646 Wrote:
> erland, thanks so much -thats exactly what I was looking for.
>
> But after I added your repository I get:
> SuperDateTime V5.9.8 Plugin is incompatible with this version of LMS
> please update.
>

> what am I missing?
> TIA!

It should show up as 5.9.9pre1, version 5.9.8 is the one that doesn't
work.
Do you have other repositories in the list that might contain an older
version ?
If so, please remove these and try again.

It might also be that LMS has cached the previous repositories, in this
case you can try to restart LMS and see if it works better after that.

You might need to have the "Show all 3rd party plugins" checkbox marked
also, not completely sure about that.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.