Hello,

Since a few months I am a member of spotify premium on my Touch and SB
radio, I'm not using a NAS, just the Touch and the radio.
The problem is that the playing often stops at the start of a new song.
It is often the same song. But sometimes the next day it will play, but
then it stops at the start of another song. I play playlists as well as
the most popular songs. It occurs on both the Touch and the radio.
Has this something to do with copyrights?
I'm from Holland btw, I'm not using the triode plugin.

Thanks for your advice,

greetings,

Zier

--