Today's log attached. There doesn't seem to be much there, to my
untutored eye, other than the "Using an array as a reference is
deprecated". I have re-checked everything this morning and it all still
seems to be as I described - i.e. the "classical music" menu is present
and operating on the SB touch itself, but not on Squeezeplay, Web
interface, iPeng or Squeezbox controller, even with the SB Touch
selected as the player. It's as if the SB Touch has cached the menu
from before it "disappeared". If it helps, I'm also attaching the menu
xml.
Thanks

|Filename: classicalmusicdynamicmixedtags.cb.values.txt             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12816|

MDE