pippin;675904 Wrote:
> Wel, for the current playlist you can always use the add or add-next
> modes which I believe is pretty much the quickest way to build a
> playlist around, but that's the same as on the iPhone, you don't need
> the context menus then.
> To reorder the current playlist or delete track from it it's the edit
> mode on the current playlist, where you can use drag&drop. Again, same
> as on iPhone.
>
> For stored playlists there is no direct way to edit them, as Mnyb
> mentioned, there is the playlist manager plugin but there would
> probably be room for improvement.
>
> What exactly is it you are missing compared to iTunes? Creation of new
> playlists? Editing of existing ones?

He he thats even simpler chose the add or play next mode and just
single tap on a song and it's added or played rigth off *cough* was
just wondering what these blue buttons did ? i tried them in the past
and did not notice anything.
so simple but the Ui gives no clue to you that this is possible you
have to know or stumple upon it, some kind of play icon on the song
would make it more obvius.
I better start pushing more random buttons to see what else I'm missing
:)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )