vw195;676007 Wrote:
> Or if you have a rooted phone you can buy from the market, use root
> explorer to move from data/app directory to dropbox and sidelaod that
> way.
>
> Works great on the fire btw!

While I'm perfectly fine with that (buy once and install on as many
devices as you like), this may cause problems in the future, once I
start enforcing a license check at startup.
(I've not decided if I'll do that, but finding SqueezeCommander 10mins
after a release on several warez sites is a bit frustrating...)

Therefore, it may be better to install SlideME or Android Market (if
that works) on the Fire and get an 'officially licensed' version.
Both markets allow a re-installation on as many devices as you like.

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7510 mit Tapatalk

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android