godIsInTheRadio;676137 Wrote:
> Thanks for the fix.
>
> What I did not understand however, is the behaviour:
>
> Changing (retagging) the tracks did not lead to items showing up in
> CustomScan/Custom Browse, neither worked: delete from library - LMS
> scan - add to library - LMS scan.
> I had to do a full CustomScan browse to get the items into the
> library.

Do you have the "Automatic rescan" option in LMS
Settings/Advanced/Custom Scan/Various Settings enabled ?
If that option is disabled a LMS rescan won't trigger the Custom Scan
module.

Else a LMS rescan should trigger Custom Scan to run, the scanning will
be reported as finished before Custom Scan has finished scanning
though, so you have to check in Custom Scan settings page to know if
the Custom Scan scanning has finished or is still in progress.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.