M_Meyer;676123 Wrote:
> The image is drawn via Java Script, so it is no static image.
> The url is always the same.

Are we talking client side Java Script that would have to execute on
the Touch ?
Or are you just saying that it feeds a standard image to the web
browser which is generated by some server component using Java Script
?

If the web page refers to an image, it should work with Custom Clock as
described in my previous post, else it will be problematic as the Touch
doesn't have any Java Script engine.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.