formbypc;678570 Wrote:
> OK, I had to read that three times, but - I think it must be 'configured
> as default' 'cos I haven't messed with it before now, and I really -
> really - really - want to just plug it in and play with it.
>
> This, apparently simple, goal has thus far eluded me.

Sorry not clear enough:

On the line which has AAC -> AAC, change the "native" to "disabled"

This will mean that the audio is decoded in the server not within the
Radio and so tries a different set of software to do the decoding.  It
does however need more network bandwidth between the server and the
player.  I'm not sure if you are seeing software glitches or lack of
network capacity at present.

--
Triode