GoCubs;679325 Wrote:
> Meant to post this earlier but I've moved the code for SuperDateTime
> over to a GoogleCode project and also updated it for the known issues.
> If some of you wouldn't mind, please give this version a try to ensure
> all is well, particularly the repository.  Once given the green light
> myself or other verified members of the community can update the code
> and automatically generate a new build.
>
> Manual download:
> grebrown-projects.googlecode.com/files/SuperDateTime5.9.9.zip
>
> Repository:
> http://grebrown-projects.googlecode.com/svn/repo.xml
>
> Cheers
> Greg

Greg, let me know if we can add this repository to the central one so
users don't have to configure it manually.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.